Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Starts, New Year



Thank you so very, very much.

I want to say thank you to my family and friends for your support and your kindnesses through 2013. It was a year filled with many kindnesses and much sadness.
I am especially grateful to everyone that gave me their support as Dad transitioned over to the afterlife.

Thank you to my family that included me for their Holidays (you know who you are and I am so very grateful).
 
The winds of change continue to blow. There is always a reason for the way things turn out. When one door closes another will open. That next step is where our journey is meant to take us. 
So, ever onward, ever hopeful!

May you all be richly blessed. 
May your days be full of love and of joy. 
May you prosper with good things and always have more than you need. 
May you be in great health.
May you find a job if you are without one.
May your farms and businesses be always profitable.
May your creativity flow and may you have the time you need for being creative.
May your homes be organized.
May your finances be free of debt.
May you live a harmonious life.
May contentment reside in your lives.
(all of the hopes for me too...)




 




2 comments:

suzanne, dutchess county NY said...

The very best to you and yours for 2014.
So glad your back at the blog. I checked in every so often.
To fresh starts!

Kate said...

To fresh starts Suzanne!